"we", "us", and "our" refers to AConference Pty Ltd ABN 11 143 955 trading as Unlimited Conferencing; and
"you" means you and where permitted by context your employer organisation.
By using our website and or services you consent to this policy and statement.
We are subject to the National Privacy Principles (NPP) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
This Policy explains how we protect the privacy of your personal information under the NPP and provides disclosure to you as required under NPP 1.3 and 1.5.
Personal information held by us may include your name, date of birth, email address, employer organisation, credit card details, address, payment records (e.g. Paypal identifiers), mobile and other individual and employer organisation telephone numbers, details of your transactions and service usage.
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide you or your employer organisation with goods and services and related activities such as respond to requests, administer and manage the services including charging, billing, monitoring of service usage levels, and service improvement;
• to verify your identity, credit checking and assist in subscription to our services;
• to consider making offers of employment;
• credit checking and credit reporting to credit agencies and other relevant entities;
• to receive services from you or your employer organisation; and
• to advise you or your employer organisation of goods and services offered by us and make improvements to the services and undertake other marketing activities.
If you do not wish us or our related bodies to contact you to promote and market our, products, services and special offers to you, please notify us by using the details in the How to contact us section below.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we may not be able to provide you with the services you or your employer organisation require or the best level of service.
In some cases we may disclose your personal information to third parties. Your personal information is disclosed to these parties for providing you with response to services requests, the services and the service related activities (e.g. administration of account and billing).
Where your personal information is transferred outside Australia (other than to you or your employer) we:
• do so in order to provide you or your employer with information relating to: a service inquiry, the services including service related activities (e.g. management of your account, billing records, debt recovery), and you consent to us doing so; or
• we will use all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is only provided to recipients who substantially comply with the NNP or hold your information subject to obligations of confidentiality owed to us, and you consent to us doing so.
Security of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification, and disclosure.
We may store your personal information in hard copy documents or as electronic data in our information technology systems.
We take reasonable measures ensure that physical security is maintained over our electronic data and paper stores. We also take reasonable measures to maintain computer and network security; and other security systems by the use of security measures such as user identifiers and passwords to control access to our systems.
Accuracy of personal information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. However, as in the main you provide the personal information to us the accuracy of that information depends on the information you provide to us.
Please let us know immediately if there are any errors in your personal information, and keep us updated with any changes to your personal information, and we will take reasonable steps to correct this information or, if necessary, we will discuss alternative action with you.
You can access your personal information
You are entitled to access your personal information held by us subject to some exceptions provided for by law. If you would like to access your personal information, please let us know in writing for security purposes. We reserve the right to recover our reasonable costs of providing you with access. If we decline to provide you with the information requested by you about your personal information we will provide an explanation for the refusal.
How to contact us